This is another one of those post concerning FACEBOOK and the lack of human common sense by certain individual ( in this case , a guy ! ) in condemning the opposite gender . The fact remains and please , don't misunderstand me as I have nothing against man , it's just that what they ( man ) talk , what they do and what type of personality they potray usually reflects the true identity of a human being ( both man and woman ) . I came across a wall post recently on FB which states " DO WOMEN PAINT THEIR FACE WITH MAKE UP OR DO THEY JUST DIP THEIR FACE INTO WATER COLOUR ? " And another post not too long ago which read " LADIES , IF YOU THINK YOU DESERVE RESPECT FROM US MAN - BEHAVE AND YOU'LL GAIN RESPECT FROM US ! " These statements just kept me thinking , how in the world does this looser treats his own mother , sister , wife , daughter or girlfriend in the first place ??? Maybe , he should consider analysing the ladies that is most closest to him rather than turning against the other women ! No doubt I do agree in some ways concerning the comment about us ladies painting ( extremely sarcastic comment ! ) their faces but then again , a real and sensible gentleman will politely tell the lady that there's a little bit extra make up on her face and that she should consider having another glance at the mirror - NOW this is what I call real etiquette. This only goes on to describe more about that jerk of a guy who posted such absurd remark on his FB wall , he's simply lacking in common sense , extremely rude ! , craving for popularity via FB and only God knows what else he's willing to do just to gain cheap attention ! On a another note concerning respect , well.............what can I say and I strictly speak for myself , I have respect for all people and individual regardless of their age , gender , race , nationality , colour and creed. You may be a stranger to me but that makes no difference concerning respect . I strongly believe that this looser ( on FB ) , must have definitely committed some sort of crime towards a vulnerable lady that she no longer respect him anymore and for him to comment on that is really cynical ! I have great respect and honour to the man in my life , in particular my father , brothers , bro-in-law's , my confidante and even my circle of friends who are made up of both the young and old ( guys I mean ! ) . Not forgetting too my immediate superior ( truly an inspirational character of a perfect gentleman - will blog about this another time ! ) , my colleagues ( no though some have rather strange and peculiar characters otherwise they are O.K ! ) and to all new and not so new people who have come my way . Well - to this ruthless , unworthy , hopeless , immature , brainless and senseless looser ! , - go get a life and if you ever want to judge a lady , first - you judge your own flesh and blood and then only it will be wise to judge another , BIRDBRAIN !!!
" It is an old error of man to forget to put quotation marks where he borrows from a woman's brain ! "
~~ Anna Garlin Spencer ~~
2 comments:
Him writing on that his wall proves that his intelligence is probably questionable. Generalisations are ugly.
His intelligence is sure questionable and I wonder what he rates in common sense.......none !
I like that word - generalisations.
Post a Comment