Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A must blog about thingy.........

I just had to blog about today's ' event ' that I had to encounter at a practically famous and so called cheap grocery hypermarket in the country ( or so I thought ! ) . Have you ever wondered what has become of the younger generation these days ??? Well , so much to say that living in a country like this is also partly to be blamed for the many social ills , declining in moral values , lack of mannerism & common sense as well as lacking in proper upbringing . And yes , I'm referring to the younger bunch of gals and guys around the age range of 15 years or even younger to slightly above the age 24 or 25 .
During my lunch hour today , I just had to go and get some last minute groceries for my trip abroad in two days time . Time aside as I was trying to locate and get all that I need on time but unfortunately the ' Q ' at the cashier seems to have an endless line and what more it being the peak hour - lunch time . I decided to move on to another floor to pay for my purchases and immediately make a dash for the door in time to gobble down lunch and back to the office . And as predicted , the line at the cashier at the lower floors were moving steadily fast . I joined a pretty short ' Q ' with about 3 customers in line.
While waiting my turn to pay for my purchases , 2 young , brainless , rude and uneducated ' thing ' ( yes - these 2 rude specimen are gals ! ) joined in the ' Q ' and one said to the other ,
" your turn has been taken up ! " .
The second one said something ( referring to me I guess ! ) " this is my place " - referring to the line that I was standing along in a rather pathetic and unsound English . I turned around and told her " I don't see your name written anywhere here " !!! in a rather crude tone . Then without looking at me at all , she said to her other brainless friend in a sarcastic tone ' she's already there - what's the point ??? ' in the native language . Then , out of no where came a third brainless bird brain on the opposite side of the cashier and signalling to her brainless friend behind me to cut in front of me for the cashier . However , lucky thing for the idiot behind me as she was hesitant as my turn approached . I was however prepared to create a scene if only those young brainless bitches were up to some unwanted and unruly behaviour. Lucky thing that did not happen . And also a lucky thing that the cashier attended to me first or else the cashier would also not be spared by my demonic reaction . I know I'm not supposed to judge others but in this case , I must say this or I will not be able to sleep peacefully tonite. These brainless , uneducated young thing truly portray their lack of common sense and intelligence . The reason why I say this is because , well if you notice about well brought up kids , somehow they know and understand in order to behave well and be nice to strangers . Besides , it's pretty obvious ( for some unforeseen reason ) that these type of uneducated and lacking of basic mannerism is due to poor upbringing or even coming from broken or dysfunctional families which somehow reflects on the children's behaviour . Another reason I should mention here is being spoon fed and spoilt by their respective representative ( meaning to say that everything is provided for , for free !!! ) and even their mishandling and misusing their status quo as a fellow citizen. Why aren't these young fools such as these being in school or college or working or being in any other places of more benevolent to them ??? Or are they just merely a bunch of attention seekers from out of town seeking for fame and fortune by doing the wrong things the wrong way ??? Thank goodness I'm not one of their kind !

2 comments:

Terra Shield said...

What horrid kids... there is a group that says the last sensible ones were all born by 1989. After that, they're all rubbish ;)

Unicorn Girl said...

You can say that again Terra. Just don´t know whether this is to be blamed on the parents or the common sense of the kids themselves. I wonder what the heck to they learn in school these days!