Truth to be told.......................yes and as some of my silent readers may have already guessed it , I'm finally off for my first spring vacation this Friday to a far away land where beer flows like water and sausages hangs from restaurant to restaurant like a burnt or tanned chicken wings......uh??? Still don't get it ? OK , ok ! - maybe this will charged back your historical knowledge back to life............ where Hitler once ruled.............finally got it ? Yup ! - it's to Deutschland or more commonly known as Germany where Bayern Munich ( yes the football club ) once or is it still conquered German football hollies ( hooligans I mean ) and revealed the rather bright colours of horizontal black , red and yellow . Yes folks , I'm off to Germany this week for three long glorious week away from the reality of being here.................and away from work and social life right here in the heart of the city. Phew !!! Seems rather long for three weeks but the minute I'm there , time suddenly changes , the night seems shorter , outdoor activities becomes adventerous , more countryside and park viewing to do , mountains and castles to climb up to and of course not forgetting too experiment on a variety of German beers and sausages too ..........nyum ! nyum ! So , will upload loads of pictures of Germany on this blog when I get back sometime in mid June and till then , be good and I will try to pop ! in by this blog once in a while to say hello while on vacation.
Amigos to all and C yah soon !!!
4 comments:
aren't you glad the rgt has strengthened against the euro?? hope the volcanic ash doesn't get in your way.
bon voyage!
Of course I am. Good time to invest in currency trading . & thanks for the wishes :) !
Take care and have lots of fun!
Luv you and see you in 6 weeks!
xxooxx
Thanx Mercedes and see yah soon too :)!
Post a Comment