What a beautiful morning in the city . The sun was warm , the birds were fooled into thinking it was spring and I found myself fantasising about walks at my favourite hill , outdoor cafe and the idea about jogging . Now - the only problem is , this city is way too polluted be it in the air , the roads , the noise and even the people - lol !What does spring time and tulips have in common ? Yes ! you are indeed correct.........tulips blossoms during the season of spring , just after winter . And the wonder of spring is simply mesmerising . It's truly a feast to the eyes being surrounded by a variety of gorgeous flowers and spring time fun all filled with colours and sunshine . It was a truly a privilege some years back when I had the pleasant opportunity to visit Europe during spring break just after Easter. And one of our destination was to Kuenkenhof tulip garden in Amsterdam , Holland . It was simply breathtaking ! I was practically surrounded by a sea of amazing and colourful tulips of all sorts from one end to the other end. There's just something about tulips which really captures my eye and heart . Till today , I just can't figure it out what is it about tulips that so attractive .
How often do we take out mother nature for granted and not appreciating the environment surrounding us is really sad. When I looked around me , the wonderful and colourful surroundings , from trees to plants to flowers and even the birds and the butterflies , I wonder what would life be like growing up in a countryside . Surely I will appreciate more the wonders of mother nature and even enjoy every single bit of it .
So , now I'm assuming every one's thinking happy thoughts . What are your favourite things to do in springtime ? Serenade and be mesmerised by the beauty and nature of your surroundings.
No comments:
Post a Comment