Yours truly , have just turn a year older and wiser ( hopefully ! ) :) ! Yes , will be very frank and truthful to you my dear readers . I've just turn the big three two ............. meaning thirty two . Nothing to be afraid or ashamed about my age as one fine day , I will have to turn all old , grey and hanging so let's just face it straight ! Life ain't a box of chocolate anymore. Face the reality of it and embrace all that is in the way of life .On another note , was pretty surprised to received loads of birthday greetings and messages on my FACEBOOK wall the whole of today - first time of such occurrence as I remember this time last year , it was barely 20 people who wished me but today , it's totally changed . Truly amazing ! & thanks to the wonders of technology.
Happy day everyone and CEERIO !
ps/: the image of the cake , unfortunately is not the real thing that I got...... mine was a cheesy looking one - lol !
4 comments:
blessed birthday!
**hugs**
Thank you doc :) !
Happy Belated Birthday, Ms Unicorn. Hope you had an awesome one. :)
Thanks Terra and indeed I did have a wonderful time :)
Post a Comment