Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Mixed signals ?

Lately , due to some unrestful thoughts , I decided to seek some guidance - meaning to go in for a counselling session with someone that I've never met .
After much thought , haggling , consideration , being in denial with my own self and much assuarance and again reassuarance from another individual ( a friend whom I dearly trust ) , I decided to meet up with a certain individual - a stranger to me. Later on I was informed by my friend that this person is a licensed counsellor - one of the many nagging thought at ease. As I open up my thoughts and dreams and desires to her , she was rather a person of few words , someone who listened more and spoke less. Somehow along the way of my ' sharing ' , I realised that she showed me an expression full of love , concern , understanding and shoulder to lean upon . How I wish I had a person to talk to often especially in times like this - emotionally confused and stagnate and not knowing whom to turn to for some guidance or sense of direction in the path of life.
My much needed counselling session actually went on up to two solid hours without me even realising that time flew us by so soon .
Anyhow , just to make a long story short and to get straight to the point , I've been getting some mixed signals or messages as some may put it about contemplating a certain direction in life. This signals that I've been encountering seems to be related to one after the other as I penned them down in my personal journal ( & yes I do keep one written journal about extraordinary happenings ) and now , the most difficult part of them all - when will I be taking action about
' these ' signs ??? I have completely no clue about it ...............only time will tell.

2 comments:

doc said...

take the road less travelled.

you'll do fine.

Unicorn Girl said...

Thanks for the advice doc :) will have to reconsider that .