By the way , these places are all in the Bavarian state of Nurenberg and outside of Nurenberg.
THE PARADOX OF LIFE ; WHO AM I ? “ We recognize that there are no trivial occurrences in life if we get the right focus on them. “ - Mark Twain
Monday, July 12, 2010
off bitte zien ! Germany part 1
Hi folks . I'm back after a few days away from bloggerland . Herein is the continuation pictures of my recent trip to Germany . The last ones that I've posted in the past post last month are pictures of Northern Italy . As I was sorting out my pictures , I realised that my overall captured pictures exceeds more than 800 pictures - wowwee ! So please , don't be bored with these few that I've decided to post on today . I was just so mesmerised with the views and sceneries that I just continued on clicking my blues away :) .
By the way , these places are all in the Bavarian state of Nurenberg and outside of Nurenberg.

By the way , these places are all in the Bavarian state of Nurenberg and outside of Nurenberg.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment