Just a brief note concerning my blog a couple of days ago about ' mixed signals ' .
I was just thinking if I ever mentioned something a little bit in depth than the usual rambling crap ! But anyhow , please don't misjudge me about getting counselling because at some point of time in our life and daily living , I personally believe that it's important to talk or confide in someone ( not necessarily a professional counsellor ) but or even a trustworthy friend is good , to talk about our life struggles and personal weakness that an individual endure in life . In my case , I went in for an extraordinary purpose but instead got carried away with my emotions and clamped up thoughts and started talking about other matters. Anyway , I promise to keep this post brief henceforth , my final word is , is that you don't have to be a lunatic or a psycho to seek counsel. Anyone of any level in life are free to share their troubled thoughts and the depths of their heart to a counsellor .
Oh ! and by the way - a shrink or a psychiatrist is a specialist doctor specialising for treating patient/s with mental disorder / mental breakdown . I'm mentally stable and sound but the heart is scared about some ' chronic ' issues. For more info , please checked here .
4 comments:
Yikes... did anyone say anything? I think Malaysians still view seeking counselling/talking to a psychologist as something that is only used in extreme cases... we gotta change.
i'm no shrink but feel free to talk to me.
I agree with you Terra . Sometimes what the media potrays is totally different compared to the real scenario . Malaysia is gotta long way to go in understanding the real meaning of this .
Thanks Doc . You are truly a friend ( despite meeting online only :) )
Appreciate it & thanx once again.
Post a Comment