Well , it's not like as if it's the end of the world - rite ? After all it's only a game ! Somehow , my inner instint told me that it's gonna be a major trash by the Germans on Evita's land - and lol and behold ! it was all revealed on today's front page of the newspaper - the so forlorn and dejected looking Maradona holding his head in despair and I'm sure crying out " Argentina - please don't cry for me - waahaaahaa ! " - yeay rite !!!
I'm supporting neither teams but I'm must admit that right from the beginning of this World Cup 2010 tournament , both teams have indeed shown a splendid display of sportsmanship and man with honors making both their teams and country proud by playing the best that they could . Bravo to you man of Argentina and Germany . The game continues and good luck to you German boys ! Still performing well eh without Ballack ?!
No comments:
Post a Comment