THE PARADOX OF LIFE ; WHO AM I ? “ We recognize that there are no trivial occurrences in life if we get the right focus on them. “ - Mark Twain
Friday, July 2, 2010
Bookmarks! bookmarks and more bookmarks !
Have I ever mentioned in the past about my craze for bookmarks and clothing tags and labels that I use as bookmarks too ? Well , I actually have a collection box full of bookmarks made up of various sizes , shapes , materials and pictures . And not forgetting too the variety of colours that comes with it . At times , when I run out of ideas or gift option as to what I should be giving someone as a gift , I never run out of bookmark gifts . At other times , I give bookmark too as a token of appreciation or as a remembrance of a friendship or just for the thought of it . Bookmark sure makes one to think about the past and uniqueness of a simple reminder of a journey in one's life .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey girl..i don't know why but i'm having so much problems trying to link you on my blog....i dont know whether it's due to my setting or yours???
Hi Saby , my apology . It's due to my settings . Have some problems with the URL . I'm still trying to work on that since you mentioned it. Hang in there & will let u know once it's done :)
Never spend more than a dollar on a bookmark... use the dollar as a bookmark instead ;-)
Mac : welcome aboard Mac and hey - good input . will consider that the next time when I read a book.
Post a Comment