A recent conversation between me and a lady friend went sort of like this ( & by the way a true story too ) : -
Me : Do you know Mr MOB who comes around often to the neighbourhood ?
Lady : Yeah - sure I know that man . I even know his brother too.
Me : Well , at one point of time , he tried to work his charm on me.
Lady : Uh ??? Meaning................
Me : he tried to tackle me !
Lady : that old fart ???
Me : Yup ! You heard me right !
Lady : He's been divorced twice . Both times the wife left him !!!
Me : I knew that from a reliable source and he's old enough to be my father too !
Lady : What the shitt is he thinking ???
Me : That he's still able to work his charm on younger women after two failed marriages , two grown up sons , being a grandfather at that , a sweet charmer and now only thing left - a young lady to add on to his image or should I just say it HIS EGO ??? - sigh !
Lady : LOL !
6 comments:
there must be a lot more like that happening in KL; only surprised you've not met one earlier!!
doc : but then again - why must it always be the old man and not someone around my age group or slightly a few years older ? :0
UG,
may be you are attracting the wrong type of people!
;)
i must say... he has confidence... lol
doc : yeah and I wonder why...hhmmm
zewt : you mean luck ? confidence in talking - yes agree but in other area's - nah !!!
Post a Comment