Monday, September 13, 2010

Give Me Some Sunshine :: 3 Idiots

Not too long ago , I had the opportunity to watch this wonderful Hindi movie titled " 3 Idiots " ...........ooooo........ and please do not be deceived by the title of this movie because in this movie , there's a very valuable lesson to be learnt and understood about life . Most of it all , I really enjoyed this song " Give Me Some Sunshine Give Me Some Rain " . I'm still in the midst of trying to locate the lyrics in English and once I'm done with it , will try to post it on this blog . Anyway , besides the cute actors and actresses , please - do enjoy this rather chirpy and at the same time , a sad song .

3 comments:

Ninja said...

I still have yet to watch this movie although i've heard rave reviews about it. Must download it soon!

Unicorn Girl said...

Yeah - you should watch it - it's worth your time :) !

Unicorn Girl said...

Yeah - you should watch it - it's worth your time :) !