THE PARADOX OF LIFE ; WHO AM I ? “ We recognize that there are no trivial occurrences in life if we get the right focus on them. “ - Mark Twain
Yeah, best to keep it safe these days... you never know who is using your info.
Privacy settings - my top priority in cyberspace .
hmm... how come posts from your blog is not showing in my google read feeds? hmmm....
Ok this is sooo weird...whenever i click on the link to your blog in my sidebar, it goes to a friendster page!!! Must check the link again...no wonder it isn't updating!
I'm trying to get this problem sorted out but I just can't seem to solve it............
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yeah, best to keep it safe these days... you never know who is using your info.
Privacy settings - my top priority in cyberspace .
hmm... how come posts from your blog is not showing in my google read feeds? hmmm....
Ok this is sooo weird...whenever i click on the link to your blog in my sidebar, it goes to a friendster page!!! Must check the link again...no wonder it isn't updating!
I'm trying to get this problem sorted out but I just can't seem to solve it............
Post a Comment