Sunday, September 26, 2010

Thou shall not STEAL !!!

so says the 7th commandment in the Bible . Unfortunately , what I witness this morning as I walked into my home compound was otherwise . Just because a tree has fallen due to its broken branches , does not mean that you can ' help yourself ' to the fruits of its tree . - rite ??? Well , in this case , despite the broken tree being the ' drum stick ' tree , but unfortunately , the huge curry leave tree which was standing majestically behind the fallen ' drum stick ' tree also became a victim to the thieves !!! From a distance , I noticed that a father and daughter team made their way out of the garden compound at my home ground with an armful of curry leaves and ' drum stick ' leaves ! ( Very essential ingredients in indian style cooking )
I just don't know what stopped me in my tracks and I stood speechless instead of yelling at those pathetic thieves as they made their way out of the garden. GGGGrrrrrrrr............................
I really hope whatever they ( the thieves I mean ) cook using those stolen leaves turns out horrid and bitter - then serves them right !!!

4 comments:

zewt said...

your garden? :P

doc said...

wah, so fierce la, you!

Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord.

Rom 12:19

Unicorn Girl said...

zewt : oopppsss sorry - correction - not my garden but my parents.

Unicorn Girl said...

doc : fierce yah ! but fortunately - decided not to take revenge since I stood still for no apparent reason - lol !