Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Truth to be told

Not to long ago , I did mention in my past post about ' the break-up ' ............... yup and this is referring to the second guy that I fell head over heels in love with . Well - truth to be told and a fact to be faced - what is so depressing about this whole relationship is , is that we fell in love at Christmas and barely three months after that , I found out that he cheated on me ! ggggrrrrr ! Fortunately no - I did not cry myself to sleep , but unfortunately I kept thinking about him so often that I just ate myself to almost 5kg in less than three months !

Wondering how can a long distance relationship like ours go awry ? That's the whole problem - it was a long distance relationship and I was prepared to take the risk and it backfired right at my face ! How I know that he was cheating on me ??? Well , thanks to Facebook for that ! It was all pretty obvious and transparent . He gave loads of mixed messages ( loads of real crappy shit !!! ) on FB wall and I was thinking where these messages were leading on too.............. then came the time - he refused to answer to my phone calls , never replied to my emails or sms's and even started being rude to me for no apparent reason . Then again - aren't all lawyers to be - rude specimens ? This one was thinking way too highly of himself just because he's doing his so call masters in law in the UK - uuhhhuuhhhuu . And as usual , when one is at fault , there's always the false accusations despite me being the innocent one - he said that I was not good enough for him . Well then , what can I say more when he continued lashing at me via sms and did not even have the bloody balls to give me a call or confront me about anything at all . He did things and spoke up his mind the easy way - using sms ! I thought I lost it all when we broke up unethically . I was actually thinking on a long term with him. He even claimed that he talks about me to his mom - lol ! So that's where I totally fell for his love . I thought and felt it all so darn right and perfect .............

On the bright side , this whole ' drama ' happened just a month before my holiday to Europe . At least the holiday kept my mind off him and eventually , when I was up on those mountains , thought of him totally disappeared for real . I guess it was just not meant to be . Hence , I've decided and reprogramme my mind to move on and move forward and not fret about life issues such as these because I know one thing for sure - that asshole has just lost a wonderful gem - and that's ME !!! Hence I leave you now enjoying to the splendid tune by Jason Donovan - TOO MANY BROKEN HEARTS !

4 comments:

doc said...

yeah, no point looking back - because that's not the direction you want to be heading.

besides, look what happened to Lot's wife.

Unicorn Girl said...

oh no ! I definetly don't want to be like Lot's wife . Never !

Terra Shield said...

Good for you, gal. No point moping over losers, I think...

Unicorn Girl said...

That's the funny thing about me Terra . I get over so easily after a break up - strange but true.