and their common sense and their attitude and ego too. Imagine driving on a pavement meant for pedestrians ???!!! As if that's not bad enough , you have a one lane road which is also a one way street which turns out to be a two lane road on busy days . I know and I'm well aware of all the huge and luxurious cars that people drive these days but unfortunately and sad to say , their brains aren't as equal as the car that is driven . All these are the same to both gender but of course the men in general ( younger and brainless men I mean ) seems to show off the brutal side of driving like as if it's their grandfather's or grandmother's road that they are driving on . If there ever happens to be an award given for world's worst and uneducated drivers , no doubt the award should go to Malaysian drivers in third or second place after China or India . Hell who knows , it may have even gone to be the world's top worst drivers as I blog about this now !
THE PARADOX OF LIFE ; WHO AM I ? “ We recognize that there are no trivial occurrences in life if we get the right focus on them. “ - Mark Twain
Monday, September 6, 2010
When drivers loose their brains !
and their common sense and their attitude and ego too. Imagine driving on a pavement meant for pedestrians ???!!! As if that's not bad enough , you have a one lane road which is also a one way street which turns out to be a two lane road on busy days . I know and I'm well aware of all the huge and luxurious cars that people drive these days but unfortunately and sad to say , their brains aren't as equal as the car that is driven . All these are the same to both gender but of course the men in general ( younger and brainless men I mean ) seems to show off the brutal side of driving like as if it's their grandfather's or grandmother's road that they are driving on . If there ever happens to be an award given for world's worst and uneducated drivers , no doubt the award should go to Malaysian drivers in third or second place after China or India . Hell who knows , it may have even gone to be the world's top worst drivers as I blog about this now !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment