
NOW , this is the real JETHRO and DINOZZO.
Ever wondered why this show has become a hit ( after CSI ) throughout the world ? Handsome and pretty faces aside , but it's also the characters personal uniqueness and personality which actually brings out the character in these 'stars '. Being serious on the job plus humour plus cutting open dead bodies - it does indeed really brings out the curiosity and suspense that the viewers seek on the show. My personal favourite character , if definetly has to be Abby and Dinozzo . Ever realised that despite the seriousness in the work that they do ( in the show I mean ) , there's always been some sort of craziness - as in being silly in their successful discoveries or solving unsolved mysteries..... have you ever noticed that in them ??? And not forgetting the never smiling leader Jethro Gibbs ( who somehow suddenly seems to be looking ' hot ' in his fifties - or iz it sixties ??? ) . Well and unfortunatey , I don't really get to watch this show as often as I wish to but I somehow keep myself updated ( whenever possible ) by just reading the synopsis of the episode of the day or otherwise , if time and space allows , I' m pretty sure to be glued to the television watching my favourite show .
No comments:
Post a Comment