Ok , I've decided to uplift my ' silent mode ' status to , not so silent mode - for now . Just could not stand the idea of being quite for a day longer anymore .
It seems rather unusual but there's sure alot of things back then that are no longer now . Basically , what I'm trying to say , here it goes - I remember good times with friends and unpleasant and pathetic times with nasty people . All have disappeared now , the friends , the obnoxious characters and even sometimes , the memories too . Back during my ' heydays ' , I always thought that friends are forever ( yeay rite ! ) , sometimes you think you will never forget something but the truth is , it is difficult to know and predict how things will turn out to be at that moment . I get so excited that when I do run into someone from back then , they also have fond memories and we can reminisce and talk about the nice times we had . When you plan to meet up and reconnect , but then , it's no longer the same as both have grown and moved on in various direction of life . Perhaps , it is better to leave it at that - fond memories and nice people . You try trying new things with nice people but you cannot relieve the past .
It teaches us about the times we are going through now and the people that are in our lives now . Cherish your loved ones and friends and live each day to the fullest as this day will never come back .
As you read this , you are probably thinking ' yeah ! yeah ! don't talk like an old lady ' . Well , I'm not an old lady . I just live my life today and for the future , exactly as I did maybe ten or fifteen years ago ( all childish and immature ) , just a little wiser now - I hope ! Of course in another ten or twenty years time , I will look back on these words and possibly think they are very silly ...............
2 comments:
don't stay silent. if you have something to rant - let it out. after all, this is YOUR blog.
no - I will definetly not be silent for long - ranting and blogging , a stress reliever too.
Post a Comment