Saturday, November 6, 2010

A crush from the past.........sob ! sob !

Getting a reply via FB from a fellow mate back from my Sunday school days about another classmate really broke my heart and sweet chances of getting to know more of him .......sob ! sob ! Huh ??? Well , this is the situation ; - there's Mr J - the one whom I bumped into occasssionally and there's Mr T - the one that I had a crush on since the age of 9 . Yes ! you heard me correct - bunch of 9 year old kiddo's . Mr T was a kinda of a fat and big looking boy who somewhat seems quiet throughout classes while Mr J who was his good friend and school classmate is just totally the opposite of Mr T . Anyhoo , just to make a extremely long story short , the reason why I really like Mr T was because of his good mannerism , gentleman character ( at a very young age at that ! ) , somehow seem and behaved very well in front of us girls . One particular scenario which really touched me , was when we were having a group discussion ( when were fifteen years old I think ! ) and some of us were standing and some were seated . I was among those standing - Mr T offered me the chair that he was sitting on , to me - the most oustanding scenario that I have in mind till this very day . And then there's this one time some ten years ago ( or more ) , our paths crossed at a shopping centre . Mr T was in the midst of having his lunch with his friend when he noticed me at a distance , he execused himself and approached me just to greet me and catch up about old times ( and yes the friend was waiting patiently for Mr T to finish his conversation with me ). So , there you have it - the story of my first crush - PART 1 .
Moving along to PART 2 , just two weeks ago , I casually asked Mr J how's Mr T doing and Mr T whereabouts ......... then came the message via FB from Mr J informing me that Mr T got married two months ago and has sinced moved to the UK with his new bride .........sob ! sob ! sob ! My heart broked to a gazillion pieces ( I think ! ) when I read that message from Mr J . I just could not stop thinking about Mr T for the next couple of days until I just decided to wish him in my mind and my heart and also on FB ( honestly and sincerely yah ............ ) happiness , blessings and a wonderful married life and I just had to get over the fact that Mr T is now a married man and belongs to a lady whom I truly believe deserves the companionship of a lifetime with Mr T . She sure is one hell of a lucky and blessed lady to be married to a gentle giant like Mr T . Mr J connected me with Mr T via ' friend suggestion ' on FB and instantly or in less than a day , Mr T made contact with me telling me how life has been with him now that he's all married and living in a foreign land........... . All I could do was just be silent and not afford a reply at that moment knowing very well that I cannot have Mr T because I was way ! way ! way ! too late in making that first move when I had the chance to do so.

4 comments:

doc said...

err....does your other half (yeah, the one you're with now) read your blog??

Unicorn Girl said...

errrrrrr........... I'm actually single - for now - so there's no ' other half '

doc said...

err....i meant, your bf?

Unicorn Girl said...

Yup - I mean the same too as in boyfren.......