The recently concluded employee survey at my workplace was not much of a use at all due to a silly technical glitch . Yup , the survey was indeed conducted online by an outsourced consultant company for the second year . And yes , as you guessed it - someone's head is definetly gonna get chopped off because of the below average rating due to the silly ( " which obviously could have been avoided situation " ) issue . And today , being our weekly briefing day , all of us had it at the top by the head himself who lucky thing admitted his ignorance and stupidity - phew !
That aside , then it's also that time of the year for our annual employee appraisal and reviews which is due next in line ( or at least before I go on my Christmas break ! ) . We were unfortunately forewarn by the head that only 75% of the staff in the department will be entitled to bonus based on an extraordinary performances or involvement in any sort of internal or external organisation approved projects . I was just wondering , I've always wanted to be involved in projects but what can I do when I'm not given the opportunity despite me volunteering my services which I believe I can be of use to ...............hhhhmmmmmmm . Anyhoooo , I did receive a pretty interesting bonus $$$ this year and now after what the big boss had to convey to us today , I don't think I can expect the same amount next year around - sigh ! So , let's just wait and see what's gonna happen next ...............................hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
2 comments:
there you are - santa has delivered your iPad already!!
well - not actually an iPad but did receive a notebook....... I'm grateful for that and yes it's also my early Christmas gift from my gud old folks :) wink ! wink !
Post a Comment