What can you possibly do on a rainy Saturday afternoon like now ??? To keep in tune to the current atmosphere , to snooze would be very , very appropriate - don't yah think so ? Heck I don't care about you but as for me , I'm heading for my covers and to a world of fantasy island ( if it ever exist ! ) to a world where all fantasy suddenly comes alive . Only problem here is that it's all in my dreams and nothing close to being real-sigh....................!THE PARADOX OF LIFE ; WHO AM I ? “ We recognize that there are no trivial occurrences in life if we get the right focus on them. “ - Mark Twain
Saturday, November 27, 2010
Saturday napping !
What can you possibly do on a rainy Saturday afternoon like now ??? To keep in tune to the current atmosphere , to snooze would be very , very appropriate - don't yah think so ? Heck I don't care about you but as for me , I'm heading for my covers and to a world of fantasy island ( if it ever exist ! ) to a world where all fantasy suddenly comes alive . Only problem here is that it's all in my dreams and nothing close to being real-sigh....................!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment