A very , very dear and close pal of mine recently shared her contentment and happiness with me when she announced that she will be tying the knot in June next year . I just could not be any happier for her when she excitedly shared her joyful news with me over a cosy dinner at TGIF. Strangely but surely , I was even feeling anything but happiness and joy myself knowing that a very dear and old pal of mine have finally made up her mind to walk down the aisle than choosing to remain single . Over the last ten years or more , she did come around for a different route in life , something that I myself have been contemplating in recent times . As she shared with me her journey and courting moments with her spouse to be , I could see the extra glow and twinkle in her eyes as she continued on to elaborate further about her upcoming wedding plans and arrangements toward the wedding date . So many things to think about , so many people to invite around , the church booking , the hotel booking , the reception venue , the families involved , the card design , the photography shots and a whole load more - phew ! She sure deserves the very best of everything that life has placed before her and making crucial and sensational decisions such as these , not only changes her life at an instance but including the people that have walked with her thru every step of the way . I'm truly honoured to be that ' one ' of the few that she has decided to share her gud news with me concerning her life changing decision to get married . How often do you have a friend calling you up , asking you out for a chat over coffee or dinner only to discover that she's in love ??? wink ! wink ! Life's sure a great thing if only we learn to appreciate the very essence of it .
So - to you my dear gurlfren Mel , I have no idea what our ' hang-out ' sessions are gonna be like without you ( like as if we had many - yeay rite ! ) - but I just wish it was many , anyhoo life must go on even though different destiny awaits us - that's how the sailing goes - from the very bottom pit of my tender heart - congratulations ! happiness forever and ever ! and may life sprung you and your spouse to be with bountiful of God's blessings and wonderful surprises ahead ! Isn't life a box of chocolate after all ???
6 comments:
i'm sure during dinner, she would have asked what's holding you back.
Congrats to your friend...
Doc : she already know's my past as I've never hide anything from her concerning about my relationships with the 2 ex's .
ps/: it's hard to meet an honest man these days......sigh !
Terra : Thanks gurl :) .
Hey sweetie so touched at this post. You're such a close friend, a big part of my life, can't imagine going on without our hangout sessions. It be will the same as you have always been and you will continue to be part of my journey always, always! I too will be there for you when you need me!
I'm thankful to God for such a great friend as you.
Love you always.
~Mel~
p/s: Terra Shield thanks :)
Mel , I believe we were meant to be friends since the first day we met many , many years ago and I know that this bond of friendship that we have - is something special and sincere . Thanks once again for being that amazing friend. & abundance of love and blessings on your up-coming wedding. ^_^
Post a Comment