Just before approaching the autumm month , I made a promise to myself - that same old crap of a promise that I make every year approaching the Yuletide season and that is , I will only buy myself one and only ONE dress and only ONE top ..........rite ? Well being that typical person that I am and never compromising with myself when it concerns fashion and clothes , the hell ! with one dress one top policy ! And there was I three weeks ago at the high end shopping mall buying my third dress for the season - lol ! So there you have it , three full frock looking dresses to welcome the dawn of Christmas and New Year ! bad ! bad ! UnicornGirl ! - shame on you for spending ' unwisely ' on clothes ! This is the truth that I want to explain to you about Christmas as I was taught to be ;
Christmas is for joy , for giving and sharing , for laughter , for coming together with family and friends , for tinsel and brightly decorated packages ........But mostly , Christmas is all about love . It was this love for which JESUS came to this world and sacrificed His life .
Thus , Christmas is a celebration of love and mirth symbolized by the Nativity , the santa , the tantenbaum ( christmas tree ) and the evergreens . All that bring home the spirit of love and life . And this is the spirit that makes Christmas so popular throughout the world !
No comments:
Post a Comment