Heard the major buzz about paying more for education and additional interest being charged for study loans ??? Read here and here and you may just want to reconsider your plans about not only studying in the UK but also for any future travelling or holidaying purpose for that matter . Why do we need to pay more for education ? Who is gaining from those luxurious income from the poor student's pockets ? Or their parents pocket for that matter ? What satisfaction do the government or universities or the professor's / lecturer's get with those sky rocketing charges ? Yeay I guess you pay more because it's a prestigious or a world renown university but isn't this deterring bright students who are financially unstable to achieve their goals and dreams in life of earning a decent education ? Why isn't anyone making noise about getting a salary increment ? Why isn't there anyone making noise about prices of goods rising up like hell - nobody's business ??? I've been making ultimate plans on saving my income for a future education plans about studying abroad . It had always been my secret dream and desire to study in a foreign land since I've completed my secondary education . But it seems now , that I'll just have to make do with what I've already got and use the savings for some other utmost important event ( yet to come ) in the near future .
2 comments:
Well, you can always do it someday. Who knows, the conditions may be right some time in the future.
I hope so Terra ! I hope so !
Post a Comment