Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunday Stealing - the LOVE edition

OK , so you have it all editions in whatever category come what may and then there's this topic all about love and marriage - LOL ! Frankly - it's my favourite topic but then again - what do I know all about love.........*sigh*

1) Are you currently in love ? :: Nope !

2 ) Do you wish you could be in love ? :: Well yes of course !

3 ) Then why are you not in love now ? :: All the good man have been taken *sigh again * !

4 ) Do you believe in love at first sight ? :: It depends on destiny . Uh ?

5 ) What do you know about marriage ? :: NUTS !

6 ) Will all relationship lead to marriage ? :: No way !

7 ) What makes a good marriage ? :: I told you I know NUTS about marriage - rite ?

8 ) Do you want to get married someday ? :: Of course I DO !

9 ) Have you met your Mr Not So Right yet ? :: Not yet

10) Have you ever been in love ? :: Yup and it was a DISASTER !

11) Why was it a disaster ? :: Because the guy was a JERK !

12) How old are you ? :: It's rude to ask a lady how is she you know ..........

13) How many ex's do you have ? :: 2

14) Do you often think about them ? :: I rather jump down a cliff then to think about them !

15) Are you still angry with them ? :: Suprisingly no

16) Do you wish to remain single ? :: Honestly - no. I don't want to grow old alone.......

17) What is your concept about love ? :: Love knows no boundaries

18) What is love to you ? :: Sacrifice

19) What is the appropriate age to fall in love ? :: Any age will do as long as you are mature enough to understand the consequence of it .

20) Sum up love in one word ...... :: LIFE !

No comments: