Friday, March 18, 2011

Bird brains or shit brains ???

Why is my holy scripture being defaced by pathetic human beings who do not know nor understand the meaning of it's contents ? Where do I stand as a follower of Jesus Christ ? Would ' they ' be happy if the Holy Quran is defaced ? I would definitely be thrown in jail under the ISA ( Internal Security Act ) rule - arrest without trial !

What's wrong with those stupid bastards ??? What's their problem ??? Are they thinking using their ass instead of their brains ???

Read here to know more about this sensitive issue concerning my religion - about the God whom I know who died for me !

2 comments:

doc said...

cool down, man! everything will work out well, you'll see!

Unicorn Girl said...

This is not the first time ' those ' morons are doing ' this act ' .

Anyway , I'll take your word for it :) .