I had a wonderful time of my life ( it's been a while since I really enjoyed myself to the max ! ) , when I had the unforgettable privilege to attend a dear fren's hen-nite over the weekend . The end result - priceless ! Yup ! - and it was indeed a maximum ragging for the bride-to-be . Had to practically get her drunk in order to get her to do the ' impossible ' with a male's anatomy design to be edible ( made out of butter cake and delectable creamy icing - heeheehee ! ) indeed it was a night to remember . Despite it only being the seven of us ladies , but the fun we had was simply out of this world ^_^ . Of course I cannot post the picture of the sensational male's anatomy or else this blog will turn out to be a very ' controversial ' and sexist blog - now ! now ! I don't want that you know ! I was in for it to have a male stripper to ' perform ' for the nite but unfortunately - they are just so costly , so the cake was a more economical solution and thanks to various ways of networking and browsing at the eleventh hour , the impossible was achieved ! ..........so........ I will leave that to your wildest imagination and as for the rest of the pictures , for your viewing pleasure . wink ! wink !
ps/: Mel honey ! - if you are reading this - I'm pretty sure you must be thinking about ' pay-back time ' ??? not so soon my dear ! not so soon ! :)
4 comments:
i‘m always curious to know what girls do on hen-nites, but looks like i didn't learn anything new here.
you should consider asking your wife that question :) I guess maybe she had something call ' bridal - shower ' ......
dear Unicorn Girl,
Thanks la for being so discreet! You never know when its gonna be your turn, real soon i'm hoping!
~mel~
~Mel~ keep hoping and wishing and waiting:) heeheehee
Post a Comment