Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A year older - the author turns sweet ...........

I swear I was hinting for a cake similar to the one in this picture but I think I have failed to get the message across.....uuuhhhuuuhhhhuuuu

Anyhoo , the below is the similar post that I made on my Facebook notes hence , I've decided to maintain the same .


A birthday bouquet of words I received from you and you and you -
I pray and wish that the days ahead be bright and colorful
for me and for you ...
full of joy, happiness and friendship.
I pray and wish that it continues to be
such an uplifting and positive force in so many people's lives , mine and yours
And I pray that my year and yours
Be blessed and happy - Always.

Reflections on the year that past,
Anticipation for the year that lies ahead,
For so many special qualities I cherish !
So, for my birthday congratulations I thank you,
on this my magical day
with lots of warmth, fellowship and love.

I know that my yesterdays are important-
They have shaped me as I am today ;
A person that the world can depend on......

Kind, caring, creative, positive , humble and achieving – I hope :)
A year older and a year wiser
Tomorrow I wonder what awaits ……..
I pray to seize every moment – and live every day.

Through all of these magical milestone ,
has remained positive and empathetic.
I pray that I embody a passion and zest for life that is
infectious that you and I have all shared in these moments –
they have been magical and many and everyday !

A special word of thanks I have to say,
your thoughtful, kind gesture certainly made my day.
My days tend to be frantic - always rushing around
Yet you searched the time to wish me love and happiness this time now

I appreciate, as always, you going the extra mile
unwrapping the G.I.F.T , brightened my day and made me smile
So in my thoughts you will continue to be,


I so appreciate that you took the time to remember me.

THANK YOU ! THANK YOU ! THANK YOU !

4 comments:

doc said...

blessed birthday!

MUAK!!

Unicorn Girl said...

Thank you ! Thank you :) !

Terra Shield said...

Happy (belated) Birthday! :)

Unicorn Girl said...

Thanks Terra :) . Never too late !