Monday, July 4, 2011

The week that was - last week......

I was supposedly to make this post yesterday but I was just too tired and lazy cause I got back from Penang all exhausted and tired travelling and having fun at my dear friend's wedding . Yup - she's married ! And I'm glad to be a part of the event .

Then earlier in the week , there was my birthday and having celebrate it with my sister was kind of interesting . Her birthday is just three days after mine and since she was away on her birthday , she opted to celebrate hers with mine hence it was a little party among the family members and cooking all western , it was a pretty nice evening . And yes , the birthday cake was even shared with her . Then there was that unexpected surprise of gifts that I receive . Yup ! unexpected indeed . Then , I was suppose to make a phone call to a place requesting for a favour on my birthday day and totally forgotten all about it . I hope it's not too late to call now and request for a favour . Oh ! and not forgetting the crazy week at work too . Of all weeks , last week happens to be the most critical and pressurized week because of some silly discovery ( which could have easily been avoided at the earlier stage ! ) and I was the middleman(lady) stuck between my boss and the counterpart - I tell you !!! That really got to me...........and yes I even had to go home late on my birthday ! Darn !
But as with all , the week ended wonderfully because of a very dear friend !

Ceerio folks and see yah soon !

No comments: