Thursday, July 7, 2011

Status - living high

Does it mean that I live a life of high living just because I recently bought myself a luxury watch worth $$$ ? Sometime last year , just before my trip to Europe , I did spend up to almost RM600-00 to purchase 2 pairs of Skechers ( walking & running shoes design to strengthen not only the legs but the body structure too ) ............... does this mean I'm rich ?

Honestly speaking , it's not about the money that matters to me but it's rather having to buy something that I so secretly long and desire and know that it's worth every drop of my tear and sweat that I work for that pays the huge price of something that I want to own and use . Besides , I'm proud to say that it is MY money and no one else's . The first two picture , is that the picture of my little luxury . The rest , is my birthday gifts received this year . Indeed unexpected surprise !
























No comments: