A real life drama of the tuition teacher who enjoys boasting the blues of himself .
I had the privilege of having a private tutor come to my home two to three times a week to tutor me in maths , accounts and science - the ever crucial subjects with never ending figures of that sort . OK fine , I admit that I was someone who was never a high achieving student that my parents wanted me to be . Nevertheless being no so perfect in studies , I somehow survived it in the borderline category . But often times , chances of failure or a red mark appearing on my report book seems too obvious that it sure scares the hell out of my parents mind ! ( and pressure too….heeheehee ) ! Anyhoo , coming back to the story about this tuition teacher ( who actually works in a bank nearby my home during the day and makes his money out of my parents because of me ) , was a real arrogant and stuck up moron . He have been good in maths and accounts but unfortunately , his forte was never in teaching . He enjoys boasting about his achievements while teaching me . Thank goodness that he only tutored me for two years and nothing more than that which will eventually would have killed me !
No comments:
Post a Comment