Saturday, July 9, 2011

Why the resentment ?

You may have noticed lately , that my blogs seem to have way too much of the ' angry ' expression - or am I just exaggerating ??? And all these seem to have fall just right " into place " right after my birthday ...........strange ??? Or is it just a coincidence ? Story about the two gay clowns , my tuition teacher ( a blast from the past ) , feelings that have long happened but not forgotten and so on and so forth ? I did not realise it's connection till I read through the blog post the last couple of days . Something has really got into me and I wonder what it is that made me so angry and depress that I just had to blog about it . I never was like this , but I just dunno what has gotten to me !

Why am I feeling sad and restless ? That aside , than there's the loneliness syndrom propping up now and again . SIGH ! It's kinda of boring with all these unwanted thoughts but something is currently outstanding in my mind as I make this post - MY ASSIGNMENT IS DUE NEXT WEEK !!!!! Oh SHITTTT!!! I better get going and will catch up with this another time .

ps/: this post was made under the influence of an ' empty brain ' - meaning strange and abnormal thoughts

2 comments:

doc said...

yes, now that you've mentioned it, you letting out a lot of angst in the recents posts.

what gives?

Unicorn Girl said...

Too many reasons to list in here .

Will let some of it out in another post some other time .