“ Hai aunty h r u ? Hv u found thee new man in yr life yet ? Am I still eligible to apply 4 thee vacant place . Saw yr sis on sunday n were thinking where would u be . Well Xmas is coming what's plan . Tell me u have no plans . Then I tell u my plan which includes.......U. Ha ha .......Bye dear. "
My reply ; - ' Opppsss sorry ! I’m off the market ! ' ( for a fact – I’m still single ) .
And this is the very same moron who walked out on his wife and daughters some years ago and became an ‘ instant husband and father ‘ to strangers ' ( I witness this for myself ! ) . This is the whole reason why I’m disgusted and damn bloody pist off ! with this idiot and his cheapskate approach !
No comments:
Post a Comment