Sometime last week , I made a visit to some IT stores in search and research of an iPad 2 . Played around and explored a few items , including a feather light mp3 ( yup ! I was thinking of changing that too ) . Somehow , along my decision making process and whilst visiting the last few stores , this thought kept popping in my head ; " do I really need an iPad ? " and again " do I really need an iPad ? " and it went on and on for about half the day . At the end - as you may have guessed it - I return home empty handed .........SIGH ! NOW seriously - DO I REALLY NEED AN IPAD ???
Well - if I do change my mind , be sure that I'll keep you informed about that too.........I mean getting an iPad.
2 comments:
i suppose it's the difference between wanting and needing something that will be able to help you make the final decision...
don't they sound similar - wanting & needing ...... ???
Post a Comment