I was doing some thought searching and suddenly I had a light bulb moment ! It’s something to do with this blog .
I was thinking on ways on how to improvise and hopefully – to attract more readers to this rather boring and ‘ not many readers ‘ kinda of blog ; then I decided this is what I should do ; =
There are seven days in a week , starting from today – Sunday ( minus the Sunday Stealing just for today ) , I will briefly explain on a day to day basis ( if that’s even possible ! ) , what I have been up to and how I can move forward and make changes whenever and wherever required . What do you think ?
As mentioned ; here it goes ,
SYNTHETIC SUNDAY
It’s rise and shine early for me today as I’ve been on my feet even before day break and manage to steal some time for an afternoon nap .
It’s practically a day of worship , fellowshipping and a gathering of family and friends having coming together only once a week or at times , not at all . Then , I tried my hands on baking a apple pie ; the end results - disastrous ! The apple filling was nice but the pastry , looked pathetically wet and burnt ! Anyhoo - there's always a 2nd try - rite ?
Weather has been really dull and evening showers are sure to fall . By the way , it’s only this day of the week that I get to go to bed early and as always , it’s back to a manic Monday tomorrow – so see yah !
2 comments:
great idea, actually... if you have the time and energy to do it :)
Actually , I forced myself to do - that's why the disaster ....heeheehee
Post a Comment