Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Whacky Wednesday !

I placed an online order a couple of days ago for some interesting stuff that I discovered and I think I really got to the ' business lady ' nerves with my questions and queries. I can't help it if I'm a fussy person when comes to online shopping eh ?! It's my right after all.......sigh !

Anyway , it was a blood donation drive today at work and yours truly , indeed donated a pine of my precious blood - doing a good deed has always been my forte ; wink ! wink ! The nurse kept on asking me - are you dizzy - and I kept on replying - no I'm not . Three times I got the same question . I wonder what made her ask me that question again and again. Anyhoo , I was pretty fast getting back to my work routine only to discover that this ' nutcracker ' sleeping her blues away during office hours - it was not even lunch time . I queried from the person sitting opposite to her as to why she's sleeping and her reply , " she just donated blood and the doctor told her to take a short break " ! HELLO ??? Is she the only one who donated blood ??? Why didn't the doctor tell me the same thing ??? Indeed a whacky Wednesday !

BTW , please mind me about the red arrow .........
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!

2 comments:

Terra Shield said...

we've never had blood donation drive at my workplace before... maybe I should suggest it ;)

Unicorn Girl said...

U should Terra . To us - it's an annual affair .