The most dreaded day of the week……SIGH! Can I even get through this day ? Why is it moving so slow ………….? Oh gosh ! And most part of the day - I wish I had my bed next to me because I was practically sleeping on the job ...........zzzzzzzzzzz.............
It feels like as if time stood still , as if that is not bad enough , I got practically drenched during lunch hour trying to get back to office on time when it started pouring crazy ! Well , let’s just hope that the weather does not dampen my mojo to work in the coming days .
What's your reaction when someone , maybe a friend or a stranger repeatedly tells you the he or she loves you ??? Not the chemistry kinda of love but maybe a friendship or so-so love .....??? Any idea ???
No comments:
Post a Comment