Am I a shopaholic ???
It is never my principal of talking bad about others – to gossip I mean , what more blogging about others . Well , in the virtual sense – it’s ok – rite ? What do you think ? I just can’t help being naughty just for this post about someone ^_^ I was blog hopping around recently ( which I don’t do often ) and discovered a pretty interesting blog by a snobbish twenty something year old lass . Why I say snobbish – well , picture this - she’s in her early twenties , she drives a SUV , she goes for haircut at A Cut Above , she goes for her monthly massage and other self-pampering motions which includes Marie France body treatments , she only buys skin care products from Sothys , she only shops at high-end shopping malls only buying branded stuff , she practically owns a room full of high heels , she practically shops till she drops every week and bla , bla , bla – you get the picture ? This is beyond a shopaholic catastrophe . I think it’s a sickness !!! Just to ‘ safe-guard ‘ her identity , I will just post a picture or two of her weekly shopping spree ……………… oh ! and by the way , did I mentioned that she still receives allowances from her parents being a working adult herself ? This is the only thing which comes to mind when I read her blog – she’s either a rich spoilt brat ! or just pure materialistic bimbo !!!

2 comments:
Oh my... who is the person? I'm very, very curious! I don't mind so much about the branded stuff and all that but receiving allowances from the parents? That's just pathetic!
Someone amongst us Terra .
Anyway , I just discovered more - she's a young spoilt daughter of a politician - so I guess that explains the luxurious lifestyle. & allowances .........
Post a Comment