Before the ' perfect ' Sunday happen , yesterday I made my way to the world's coldest airport [ the one in Kuala Lumpur I mean ;) ] awaiting more than an hour for my sister in-law to arrive from Singapore . It was actually more than an hour since the plane that she boarded in Singapore had landed but unfortunately , the plane too were having ' parking ' woes at the runaway - can you imagine that ? Typical Malaysian problem - the never ending parking and traffic issue ; and the airport too is not spared - sigh !
So - barely 24 hours in town , my sister in-law had to return back to Singapore this morning hence the early morning wake up call and eventually making our way to KLIA just after 6 this morning . After bidding goodbye to her ( since she will not be spending Christmas with us this year ) , my niece and I were outside awaiting my brother to get the car . While waiting for my brother , something or should I just say someone caught my attention at the corner of my eye - it was the ex ! Yeah the ex from 2009 whom I thought who decided to stay put in that foreign land that he so enjoyed boasting about ! I was practically shocked to see him send off not one but two pretty , leggy young ' thing ' at the airport ! Even at that very moment I practically cursed him because he parked his car at the none parking zone ! Cursing him that his car be towed away by the airport authorities - lol ! These days - summons never does the trick ; it's only when the car is towed away then people will get the message straight ..............SIGH ! What a Sunday !
So - barely 24 hours in town , my sister in-law had to return back to Singapore this morning hence the early morning wake up call and eventually making our way to KLIA just after 6 this morning . After bidding goodbye to her ( since she will not be spending Christmas with us this year ) , my niece and I were outside awaiting my brother to get the car . While waiting for my brother , something or should I just say someone caught my attention at the corner of my eye - it was the ex ! Yeah the ex from 2009 whom I thought who decided to stay put in that foreign land that he so enjoyed boasting about ! I was practically shocked to see him send off not one but two pretty , leggy young ' thing ' at the airport ! Even at that very moment I practically cursed him because he parked his car at the none parking zone ! Cursing him that his car be towed away by the airport authorities - lol ! These days - summons never does the trick ; it's only when the car is towed away then people will get the message straight ..............SIGH ! What a Sunday !
No comments:
Post a Comment