Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas gone to far ???

OK ! ok ! I know that shopping should and must never be the reason for the season ...... well , I just enjoy the whole idea about giving and giving even more . Receiving aside but there's just something to it when we give ; don't you agree with me ? hhhhhmmmmmm , anyway the magazine is mine so it is with the dress , the Smurf cd and the pumps from Charles & Keith . As the other stuff - it's gift for family and friends - yup ! the other cd's and pouches and wrislets . Oh ! and by the way , the pouches are the ones that I recently purchased online . They seem bigger in real than the ones I viewed online . So , here are two colourful pix's of my weekend shopping >_< !




No comments: