Can you believe it it's December already ???!!! Goodness gracious me ! Time indeed waits for no man and woman - lol !
Anyway , on another side of life , here are some simple things in my life that I am grateful for because sometimes when all that need doing is done, we are often left with time in our hands - not too often as I hope for but sometimes . What do I like to do ? Shopping , reading , yes --- but life to me is more than that . Hard work and diligence are great qualities but one also must remember to live the life and not be too engrossed in chasing life that we forget to enjoy little treasures along the way.........................such as
sunrise
sunset
friends
a walk in the park
hiking
taking silly photos
the breeze by the beach ( awesome ! and I did just that during my recent vacation )
chilled sky juice
air-conditioning
sitting near a waterfall enjoying the sound
floating in the water
afternoon nap after a great meal
a cup of ginger tea
a rainy Sunday afternoon , sitting by the bay window sipping a mug of hot cocoa
a deep breath
lazing in bed doing nothing
a fluffy pillow
cuddling under the duvet during the cold winter nights ( here ? u gotta be kidding ! )
the smell of new books
warm shower after a long day
Well, this is just to name a few.... I'm sure there are more than I could think of for now . How about you ?
No comments:
Post a Comment