Monday, December 19, 2011

My little Christmas project :)

I have these circle of friends whom I often keep in touch with , who knows a little bit detail about myself , my life and kinda of a personal friend/s . So , in order to tell them how much they mean to me , I decided to go on a cyber hunt for some ideas as to what I should do or get them for Christmas . I am not gonna take the risk again of being regretful with my actions of not appreciating the gift of friendship . So , after much searching , I decided to get them some fridge magnets and Christmas decos as momentos from me but I did the small card myself :) Hence here are some of the project outcome . What do you think ?


A vast variety of magnet gift .



This is the end product , the angel serviette , the handmade card and the magnet gift .


The materials used .






What I have finally made - the handmade cards .






No comments: