Saturday, March 31, 2012

Are you lonesome tonite ?

As usual on a Saturday night , yes I am !

A
s
I make this post , a colleague of mine is away from work and away from town tying the knot of life to her significant other . How nice Shes my age and joined the bank just three years after me . I'm happy for her and wish her abundance and life long blessings and happiness . As I reflect upon my status as in being single , the thought of being single sure scares the hell out of me ! I have to admit , I dont know what lies ahead in my future . I do long to meet a decent and a honest man to settle down in life with . As they always say , you need to meet a few wrong ones before you can meet the one to call your significant other . Being married either does not mean I will not be lonely or fearful . Being married has its shares of fears and dreams too . But what will life be like sharing my own life and hopefully having someone to grow old together ? Companionship ? Partner for life ? A travelling partner ( maybe......heeheehee ) ?
Sometimes , I wish that living ' THE ' life be a little more easier . Never have I had imagined that meeting a life partner will be an uphill task after all - sigh ! I just hope that I don't wait too long or else by the time my kids enter their teens , I will end being in my sixties ..............no ! no ! no ! I just don't want that to happen . Yup ! I'm indeed imaging way ahead in the future . So that's basically the ' it ' thing for today .

Amigos !

No comments: