uh ??? Horror edition ???
1) Are you a scary person ?
It depends on how you look at me
2) Are you afraid of the dark ?
Not really ............
3) What was the last horror movie you watched ?
uhhhhhh............... it's called the Devil Inside - well I just watched the trailer of it
4) Have you seen a ghost ?
Not yet !
5) Have you contacted the dead ?
I don't want to !
6) Is the movie Thriller scary ?
Honestly - nope !
7) What about Poltergeist ?
Now that's what I call really scary ( goosebumps ! )
8) When was your last visit to the cemetery ?
Sometime mid of last year
9) Who's grave did you visit ?
Does it matter ?
10) Who's grave did you visit ?
You must be mad ! Some people that I know of grave obviously !!!
11) Were you afraid when you visited the grave ?
Of course not !
12) What scares you ?
Human beings !
13) Besides human beings ?
Wild animals !
14) If you came face to face with a ghost , what will your first reaction be ?
As him or her " Hi there ! how are you " ! - :) evil laughter !
15) Define ' ghost '
A spirit or a soul which have not crossed over to the ' other ' side of the world - meaning - cross over to the ' light ' . What do you think eh ?
16) Will you ever help a lost ' ghost ' ?
If it's for a good intention , why not ???!
17) How often do you watch a horror movie ?
Rarely
18) When you die , will you haunt your loved ones ?
Of course not ! Silly question !
19) What is horror to you ?
Something that I just don't want to encounter with !
20) Your final say about horror ..........
I don't wish for anyone to face it either !
No comments:
Post a Comment