Saturday, October 20, 2012

The truth sure hurts !!!

Oh, where do I start? So often I have things on my mind that I want to blog about, but when I start up my editor and place my fingers on the keys of my laptop, I lose everything.
Ah now I remember . It’s about another heart break of that special someone who is still so close and dear to my heart . I know  I  have already  made  the  post  about  him  the  last  time  but  I  guess it's no harm  doing  it  once  again  -  rite  ?  It was indeed a wonderful , fun-filled experience of a lifetime falling in love all over again . Sigh ! OK , ok , let me just switched back to reality here for the next couple of minutes . He’s the reason for my absence from bloggerland , he’s the reason I have an overdue assignment which I was supposedly to hand-in by July ( yeay rite ! ) , he gave me more reason to laugh more often than ever , he’s the reason for my decision to move out of my parents home ( soon ! ) , he’s the reason for my present state of happiness ( and sadness ;( ) , he was basically the reason why my life was on hold………………
I’m not so sure if I ever mentioned this previously but I really believed that we clicked on extremely well and he was the one and only person that I have made up my mind to spend the rest of my life with .
 
Then , reality strikes back ! Kaboom ! What the hell was I doing ??? Planning a wedding was just so perfect , having imagine the kind of life that he and I will have , the happy moments that we’ve had , the many time that our love was put to the test……………aaahhhhhwwwww.................days after  the  break-up  ,  I  just could not  stop  crying  each  time  I  think about him . I cried myself  to sleep  , I  cried myself to eat  ,  I  cried  myself  to work ,  I  just  practically  cried  my eyes  out  till I have  no  more  tears  to  shed !
 
It's  just  like  the  song  by Rick Price , heaven knows , heaven knows how  much  this break-up  hurts  ,  how  much  I  missed  those  wonderful  times  that  he  and  I  shared  .
 
Of course, I was really really brokenhearted. I have never ever imagined I would be facing this kind of phase. ( Of course, no one would! ) And until today, I keep on asking myself, whyyyyy did it happen to me ?  Whyyyy did I ever get engaged minus the ring ?  Whyyy did I let that thing happened ?  Sometimes love can be blind and make you do stupid things ( like continuing a relationship when you already know it's not going anywhere or it's bound to cause major catastrophes ! ). I am not really the kind of person who likes to hate other people.Part of me hated that it happened to me......... but another part of me is somehow glad that it happened .  It  was  some  sort  of  a  ' sneak preview '  of  a  married  life !  Because it made me realized something......and it has made me more mature I guess...... This is like a wake  up  call for me. And I've learned my lesson !  He's indeed  a  good  hearted man  but  matters  of  the  past  is  still  brought  into  the  present .  I  just  can't allow  that ! I  just  can't !  Well  ,  as  a  friend  of  mine  said  ,  cherish  the  good  times  and  leave  behind  the  bad  times  and  move  on  confidently into  the  future  not  fretting about  the  past .  And  that  is  what  is  gonna  be  from  me  from  now  on !  
Close of another  chapter  and  begins  a  brand new chapter !

No comments: