I can’t believe what a year it’s been so far. I know it seems far too early to discuss what the year’s been like, but is it really? We’ve almost approaching to the tail end of the year and how quickly too! The first half of 2012 hasn’t been much to talk about except that it has been quite a dampening year fill with loads of crappy shit , empty promises , building sandcastles in the air ( whatever that means ! ) , loosing a lot on my earnings and etc.etc.etc . Maybe, and hopefully I pray , in the coming months ahead and into the new year , is going to be where all the goodies come in ( fingers crossed ! ) . Now , I have a rather disturbing question to ask …………… how do I forget the one that I was almost to be married to ??? He seems to be invading my thoughts almost every day since the day we’ve decided to go our separate ways , I have physically , mentally , emotionally and spiritually released him from my head and heart , but all seems to fail !!! What should I do now ??? There’s no way am I gonna go back to him despite him trying his level best a couple of times persuading me back into the relationship but I know I just can’t do it . I’m praying daily asking God to give me the strength to forget him and move on with life………….it’s just so unbearable – I tell you !
Anyhow , memories are good , and I'm pretty sure that this year has created many beautiful memories for us all , even if you’re a nasty person like me because hopefully those memories will make you want to be a better person ( look at me crapping about like I’m high on something – maybe I am ? ) . So, here’s to a wonderful, prosperous, blessed and soon upcoming 2013 ! Woohoo !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment