Friday, November 16, 2012

The aftermath ! Retail therapy

Ahhhh, it is a break in between the working day of the week which means we have a 3 day work week this week and two alternate days off. Am I making any sense here ??? Ah whatever but it is a  Hurrrahhh!!! for me .  The much awaited retail therapy - here I come !
Before that  ,  I was  suppose to make my annual cemetary visit with the parents but what with the daily outpouring rain - it ain't gonna be easy walking out and about the mud fill and overgrown and uncut grass and unkempt roads leading amongst  the graves.  And as I was just about to get ready , it starts raining again ..........sigh ! And no - I decided not to go to the cemetary . Will just pray as normal for the dead ; I'm sure ' they ' will understand  ^_^ .  So , back to the retail therapy story , I did try very hard to be wise in my spending and I sort of gave up half way through.  I wanted to get a few dresses and a couple of suits for work but I only got one skirt because I kept saying “No, I don’t need that..”, or “I could do without it…”. I did, however, see a beautiful bag in Vincci and after convincing myself that monogram handbags aren’t so bad, I have decided I will get it when I’m back next week. It is the perfect bag that will neatly fit everything I need – in the meantime, I shall fantasize about it. Oh, wait – here's what the damage of the day had been .................indeed it had left a pretty huge hole in my pocket.........sob ! sob ! sob !
 

                                                  something sweet and pretty from M & S
                                                  a wrapped around and a fancy flora sleeveless



  
                                                  & a couple of tops from M & S and iSetan , KLCC



                                          oooo...........this baby was what I have been eyeing for
                                          a very , very long time and she's finally MINE !

  
                                          SEXYYYYYYYY.................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




                                                   Winter jacket and sweaters from H & M
                                                   hint ! hint !




                                                    and other side ' dishes ' such as O magazine ,
                                                    more watch - Esprit , Nando's sauce ??? and
                                                    a pair of comfy slacks .


 
Well, I would love to stay and type a useless post for you to waste your time on, but I’ll be considerate and let you go now. Have a lovely weekend   Amigos !

No comments: