Each time I read this email , it makes me chuckle ^_^ . Despite the differences in our age and it’s been 5
years since I was transferred out from that old department , some friends ( or
colleagues ) are worth staying in touch with . Here’s an email that I decided to
send him when I saw him standing in a daze at the traffic light last week nearby
at our work place . Incorrect grammar and punctuation aside , otherwise , you will
understand this post ( read it till the end to get the exact message ) when you
read the mail below . My apology as I need to ‘ black-off ‘ certain unnecessary
words due to privacy .
Another friendly reminder – please refrain from being judgmental
with or
without circumstance .
_____________________________________________
From:
Lee Cheng Eu
Sent: 10 July 2013
7:07 PM
To: Shirley Maria
JayanthiSubject: RE: HELLO mr Lee - don't be
sad
Hello Dear Ms Shirley,
- I am still the same person & going
through a period health recovery. Need a little bite of time to fully recover.
Will retire next year June.
- Getting older , getting more serious
look.
- Still waiting RM6.0 million.
- Congratulation to you on getting long
service award.
- God bless you, God is alive, god is with you all the time, why ?
:-
i)Supposed to get married on 12/12/2012 to
ex-fiance.
ii) Ex-fiance married in March 2013. different of about
3 months time.
iii) Ex-fiance must have started courtship with you and
married girl together.
iv)
God see this Ex-fiance is a “ Bad “ person and decided to help you.
v)
Terminated the married, so that you will not suffer for the rest of your
life.
iv)
Ha li lu yah, God is great.
v)
next man will come along , when it happen , ask god for
guidance.
Thanks & Regards
Lee Cheng
Eu
Unsecured
Recovery
Collection
Department
_____________________________________________
From:
Shirley Maria Jayanthi
Sent: 10 July 2013 2:00 PM
To: Lee Cheng EuSubject: HELLO mr Lee
- don't be sad
Hello my gud fren ,
How are you doing ? I pray that you are doing well…………..just believe that
your RM6million is on the way ^_^ Who knows , mayb you
strike it BIG $$$ after retirement ………….:)
I saw you this afternoon , waiting at the traffic light in a daze …………what
happen ? Why you look so depressed and sad ? Are you still the same LEE CHENG EU that I first met 10 years ago ?
( yes – I will be getting my long service award this year J yeay ! ) . Don’t be sad – life is a box of chocolate –
savour every single day of your life . If you need motivation and besides Uncle
Tang Kean Onn , you should pay a
visit to Dr Ernest Yong of Yong Clinic . He will make your visit
to the DR different . Why ? Well will you believe it if I told you that he’s
seventy plus and travels to work in his super-bike ? ! Yet he’s full of energy
and a fun DR .
As for me , life goes on . I just turn 35
two weeks ago . I was suppose to get married on 12-12-2012 but then , just 3
months before the wedding date , my ex-fiance force me to make a decision due
to his finances . So I decided not
to be entangled with a man who is broke ,
divorced and have 2 sons ( adult
sons ) who is still depending on him for their well being . Imagine ,
here I am at 35 , still single but somehow , I know that a righteous man is
somewhere out there ,,,,,,I just need to be a little more patient that’s all .
Or as our malay frens put it – Jodoh di tangan Tuhan J . Then I heard in March this year – he got married !
LOL ! well I wish him well and all the best in his future endevours - I guess
we were just not meant to be together . So you see , life is indeed a box of
chocolate and now I know the true feeling of falling in love and at the same
time , being prudent and wise about my future . As long as you have GOD inside
of you , you will never go wrong .
SO , enjoy everyday of your life in
whatever you do and smile because u do not know that you may just brightened
someone’s day or heart .
GOD bless you my friend and keep in touch
J
MESSAGE CLASSIFICATION :
CONFIDENTIAL
Thanks
&
regards
No comments:
Post a Comment