Friday, July 19, 2013

what to say , when to say ............................

Some people just don’t know what to talk and when to talk . I think , it’s about time that I should hold on to my tongue whenever I share certain sensitive issues with certain people .For example , there’s this birdbrain ( let’s just address this birdbrain PP ) , who seems to speak highly about thyself stating that PP has travel all over the world ( well almost – sigh ! yeay rite ! ) , has met certain celebrities ( to a certain extend this may be true ) , house proud , and don’t mind spending of whatever  money that PP has , on looking good………. the problem with PP is , the mouth/tongue ……….so to speak .

For example , as a civilized and an educated person , I am aware and practise what I preach . I was packing a bag of rubbish to be thrown at the main dustbin just behind the house , PP asked me where I throw the rubbish and I just pointed to PP the big green bin .  PP’s response ; “ oh ! I thought u just threw it in the drain “  ,  - hello ??? now who is being uncivilised here ???   On another occasion ,  PP asked me the reason why I broke up with the X  . After having explain to PP why I broke up with the X , PP’s response , ;  “ it’s a good thing that you broke up with your X because if you had marry him , you ( referring to me ) would have eventually committed suicide ! “  Hello ?  Am I that stupid to think of my life of such scenario’s ???   Maybe , PP may just had that thought when PP was in love with the ex-lover..........who knows...........???  =) But I can assure you this , I never ever once I had the thought of suicide in mind knowing very well that suicide is wrong and scary !

There’s a saying that goes  “If there's one area of me that the devil's got a hold of, it's the  tongue.”  -  a saying that suits PP perfectly well !

No comments: