Friday, October 25, 2013

None of your business !!!

" Whats the matter with your life ?
Why you gotta mess with mine?
Don't keep sweating what I do coz I'm gonna be just fine ..."


- Salt n Pepa-


Sometimes I wonder why people are so darn insensitive ... And then I find myself wondering why I am constantly surrounded by people who are so hot and bothered about MY life, failing to realize that their own lives needs a bit of attention and fine - tuning. Oh well ! Silly people ! What else can I say. Even being quiet and keeping to myself is no use.

WHY its important to the rest of the world when I am getting married or  when ever I'm getting married is simply beyond me - OK ?!!! How my relationship and wedding plans makes a difference in their lives .. I don't know. Out of the blue someone who I barely speak to was apparently asking a friend of mine about my wedding and if its ever going to happen , if it hasn't already ! Wow... what a pleasant surprise, this person could fall off the face of the earth tomorrow and I wouldn't give two hoots about it but ... I am important to this person ! My marriage is important. I havent seen or spoken to this person in months , yet , I am always the topic of conversation. How sweeeeeeet and thoughtful. We need more of them in this world today, don't we ..? MORONS !





                      
Well , just a little note , when it happens , it happens and yes , be sure that ' this ' blog will be the first place that I will post a picture of my wedding day of my significant other ( whoever that is !  ) and me on this very blog .................so who knows...............stay tune ! ( yeay rite ! )                                                                                                                                                    

" What the world ..needs now...
Is love ..sweet love... Its the only thing ..that there's just
too little of..."


- Burt Bacharach -



I'm jaded. I'm going for a swim to release all those unwanted thoughts and unnecessary stress , take a glorious shower and finally ..... zzzzzzzzzzzz ......GUD NITE world !


No comments: